1. International TEFL Training Institute features worldwide accredited, recognized TEFL certification that is the door to excellent teaching positions in the world. Some of the highest paying schools/universities employ our graduates.
Our worldwide recognized, accredited TEFL training solutions are not only restricted to one country, they are valid in all countries. Our accreditation has been authenticated by the State Department of the United States and bears the official seal and the original signature of John Kerry, former Secretary of State.
2. International TEFL Training Institute is member of the Chartered College of Teaching (formerly the College of Teachers), a prestigious U.K. teacher training and development organization headquartered in London.
3. International TEFL Training Institute is member of ACTFL – American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages.
4. Our program uses the same teacher training textbooks as acclaimed four-year colleges in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Our course content matches their programs; this makes our TEFL/TESOL certification absolutely compatible to the college level. Here is the reason why our graduates are hired by the most prominent, quality English schools around the world.
5. Our teaching practice is led by highly qualified, experienced TEFL trainers who have already coached hundreds of prospective teachers.
Unlike organizations that send trainees to community centers and have them observed by any teacher that is willing to observe them, our trainees can be certain to receive expert guidance during teaching practice. Here is the reason why our graduates are so successful in the industry. You cannot replace the expertise of a TEFL trainer by any teacher.
6. We do not guarantee a job, but we personally engage in helping our trainees find teaching positions in the country of their choice.
All of our graduates who wanted to work are in excellent teaching positions. We have graduates who worked three or four years with the same employer before they decided to change their job to get to know another country. Our TEFL trainer wrote letters to schools in Dubai when a female graduate desired to work there. She has successfully been employed in a school run by UAE citizens ever since.
7. Graduates of our 120-Hour Onsite and Combined TEFL Certifications receive two credits towards an M.A. Ed facilitated by the Bangkok School of Management and awarded by European Global School.
8. Our focus is on quality because schools want the best of the best. We at International TEFL Training Institute understand that and deliver an excellent, demanding training experience for the serious teacher trainee.
We take pride in providing schools with enthusiastic teaching professionals who demonstrate clear leadership qualities, excellence in professional knowledge and love and commitment to the teaching profession.
9. International TEFL Training Institute is member of IATEFL.
10. We know what we are doing. As an organization with many training locations in the most beautiful areas of our world, we have been engaging in TEFL/TESOL training for 20 years.
Our global training work has not only given our trainees unforgettable experiences in different countries, it has also helped our organization develop an unmatched expertise of the requirements of different countries. Over the years, we have successfully developed a network of contacts, schools and recruiters that are ready to serve our trainees when needed.
11. TESOL International
12. It is the result that really matters.
If you are after solid teaching skills and a great school waiting for you at the end of the program, you have found the right partner with us. The hiring records of our graduates prove that we are doing something very right. Employers of our graduates are the public school systems of South Korea, China, Vietnam and Japan. Distinguished educational institutions such as Yale University and King Saud University in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) have given preference to our graduates. Quality names in the EFL teaching field are Education First, International House and Kaplan International Colleges—all of them work with EFL/ESL teachers trained by International TEFL Training Institute. We cannot possibly name all schools because there are so many.
13. We help non-native English speakers bring out their best.
If you can dream it, you can achieve it. One of our non-native English-speaking graduates works in the public school system of Stockholm, Sweden. Our graduate from Venezuela was hired by a U.S. public school to work in South Carolina. A Brazilian graduate opened her own English school in Brazil and operates it successfully.
International TEFL Training Institute—everything else is a compromise.
EGS is an international college accredited by ASIC in the United Kingdom. ASIC is accredited by the British Council and the Government of the U.K. EGS is also accredited by the French government and authorized to award bachelors, masters and PhD degrees. In the U.S., EGS is registered as European Global University and awards the same degrees. As a result of accepting our TEFL graduates with credits for their TEFL program, continuing to the M.A. Ed opens a fast-track avenue towards teaching in the U.K., the European Union and the U.S. in positions of the public school system. Please contact for more information about the M.A. Ed program.
International TEFL Training Institute is member of IATEFL. The International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language was founded in the UK in 1967; it now has over 3,500 members in more than 100 countries worldwide. As a member, ITTI is able to develop opportunities for international networking and professional advancement in the EFL field, continuously improve the quality of its courses and publications, as well as offer a supportive and caring environment thanks to the exchange of information accomplished by the membership in this international organization.
The academic director of our TEFL training organization is member of TESOL International Association that aims to deepen respect for the TESOL profession, its practitioners, and the profession's student constituency. TESOL's advocacy program addresses issues that affect the profession worldwide and offers English language educators the opportunity to get involved..
International TEFL Training Institute is part of ACTFL—the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages. It is an organization concerned with the improvement of language instruction in the U.S. ACTFL sets benchmarks, educates language teachers and unites the creative forces of their members in in the pursuit of making U.S. education excellent. In our work, ACTFL has profoundly influenced some of the content creation for our TEFL courses and contributed to making them up to date with new advances in language teaching. It is through our work that ACTFL not only impacts the U.S. but all participating members of our organization in many countries.
International TEFL Training Institute is actively engaged in the work of the Chartered College of Teaching (formerly The College of Teachers) of the U.K., a professional membership body for the teaching profession. It enables iTTi to work with teachers and educators around the world to affect change across the education landscape. Being involved opens an unprecedented opportunity for iTTi to not only help develop the U.K.’s Chartered College of Teaching but also to join them in shaping the future of the teaching profession